- 125m3 space butter
- 100m3 space sugar
- 125m3 nanite paste
- 1 space egg, lightly podded
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 225m3 space flour
- 1 Iteron Mk5 of fair trade FETID Salt™
- 200m3 chocolate space chips
- Preheat your Azbel to 180°C, or gas mark 4.
- Cream the space butter, space sugars and nanite paste. Once creamed, combine in the space egg and space vanilla. Remove corpse and place in collection.
- Sift in the space flour and FETID Salt™, then the space chocolate chips.
- Roll the mixture into pod size balls for a homemade look. Alternatively, roll into a long, thick space sausage shape for a more phallic look.
- Place on ungreased BPC and place in Azbel. Bake for 7 minutes until just golden round the edges.
- Take out of the Azbel and leave to harden for a minute before transferring to corpies.
LIMITED STOCKS – NO MORE FETID = NO MORE FETID SALT. GET IT WHILE YOU CAN.